“When you were confessing back there, what did you say?”
Dean Winchester in the end of every season
Jensen Ackles facts:
- Jensen loves golfing. He admits that he isn’t very good but claims he was hooked after going out to the golf course with Tom Welling of Smallville.
- Jensen used to wear contact lenses. In 2009, he got a lasik surgery.
- When asked what feature he likes least about himself, Jensen said his hair & his Texas bowlegs & about his best feature he playfully looked at his crotch.
- Jensen dislikes getting stuck in traffic and being late.
- Jensen’s all time favorite books are Fountainhead by Ayn Rand and The Bible.
- The first thing Jensen likes to do when he wakes up is to throw the alarm clock across the room.
- Jensen most admires a girl with a sense of humor. —Jensen’s most treasured possession is his pink stuffed pig.
- Jensen’s best trait is he’s patient and easy to get along with.
- Jensen’s last thing to do before going to bed is saying his prayers.
- The cause that Jensen believes in the most is strong family foundation.
- Jensen’s favorite time of the year is Christmas because of the holidays, the cold, the lights, and the spirit.
- Jensen’s worst quality is that he’s very, very competitive, especially with video games.
- Jensen’s most dreaded household chore used to be cleaning the toilet because he had three guy room mates in one house.
- Jensen’s favorite item of clothing is an Abercrombie & Fitch cap.
- The nicest thing anyone’s ever done for Jensen is his grandmother sending him notes and cards once a week, just so Jensen doesn’t get homesick.
- Jensen loves sushi.
- Jensen’s favorite season is fall.
- Jensen enjoys soccer and basketball.
- Jensen loves root beer.
- Jensen’s favorite subject in school was Algebra.
- Jensen enjoys eating pasta and chicken.
- Jensen is 6’1” (1.85 m) tall.
- Jensen currently splits his time between Burbank, California and Vancouver, British Columbia, he tries to go home in California from his workplace Vancouver every weekend to meet his family.
- Jensen’s favorite food is steak.
- Jensen likes country music. His favorite musician is Garth Brooks.
- Jensen plays guitar & sings.
- Jensen loves photography, he loves to snap landscapes.
- Jensen once went to a party, did some acting in the kitchen, found the most expensive beer & left.
- His favorite way of relaxing is playing guitar.
- He thinks his mother is an angel on earth & she is his biggest supporter.
- His most memorable movie night was with his grandfather prior to his death. They watched ‘Saving Private Ryan’.
- When asked what advice he wants to give someone who is trying to break into his profession? He said, “Make sure you’re doing it for the right reasons.”
- Jensen is best friends with co star Jared. He thinks Jared & he are more like brothers.
- He grows up a beard during summer hiatus because his wife loves it.
- Jensen was best friends with Danneel Harris before they started dating, they are married & expecting a baby girl in the beginning of June.
- The worst gift he ever gave to a woman is a suitcase.
- Jensen likes the smell of a shampoo on a girl’s hair.
- There are things in history that he’d change if he could time travel– He’d love to evacuate the World Trade Center before 9 am on that Tuesday morning.
- He thinks that he’s not an interesting person.
- Jensen thinks his grandma was the strongest lady ever.
- Jensen was mocked by his “so called” friends in school for acting & modelling but he earned enough money to buy a car at the age of 16 and they shut up.
- He & now one of the Supernatural writers Nathan Brown went to the same school. Nathan was bullied for his love for anime, karate & other Asian cultures. But Jensen was the only one who used to stick up for him & gave him friendship.
- Jensen wants to fly a plane once in his life.
- He does not own a car.
- Jensen loves to base jump & bungee jump.
- Jensen started modelling at the age of four. In middle school some of his “so called” friends found a catalog he did for Superman pajamas, they made copies & pasted them all over the school. It was his most embarrassing moment.
- He considered himself as an old fashioned guy & believes in shivalry.
- Jensen is a believer.
- Jensen carries a Swiss army knife with him as his grandfather told him once that a man should always carry something like that.
- He used to wear his leather belt & plastic colts & walked around his house playing Cowboy when he was six.
- Jensen is a mad gummi fan.
- Jensen was reading a book about pirates on his honeymoon but he couldn’t finish it because he was on his honeymoon.
- If Jensen has to trade his soul for someone it would be his wife.
- Jensen wasn’t named for three days because his parents thought they were going to birth a girl, so they were out of good boy names.
- Jensen loves really old books.
I don’t care what people think about Jensen Ackles. I think he is perfect.
so i’ve been away for a long long time and i kinda forgot how to internet
that’s a crushing weight to have on your shoulders; how do you get up in the morning?